So since PUBG is now banned, many people still play it utilizing different VPNs and other sources. Individuals also play PUBG Mobile on a computer/laptop, which as an individual who has tried it to get the experience, it’s much simpler. GameLoop, formerly known as Tencent Gaming Buddy, is the official emulator for the PUBG Mobile game.
So What Is PUBG?
PUBG is one of the most well-known battle royale games on a mobile platform. The majority of the credit for the accomplishment goes to the standard gaming updates, as well as, usual addition of new events and features.
PUBG is accessible on iOS and Android devices, and that’s because it’s liked by both iOS and Android users. However, a few of the players play the mobile versions of this game on PC/Laptop with the assistance of an emulator. Further in this post, we offer you the step by step guide as to how you can play PUBG Mobile global version using the Tencent Gaming Buddy or GameLoop Emulator.
Points You Should Keep In Mind:
- Players who play using emulators aren’t permitted in the different tournaments.
- Individuals playing on emulators are matched with those on the emulators as well for avoiding the unjust matches.
- Emulator players will have a separate lobby.
Minimum System Requirements For Running The PUBG Emulator On Computer:
Just like each other game, the PUBG emulator comes with a minimum requirement as well. Such minimum requirements for the same are:
- The minimum GPU need for this emulator is GeForce NVIDIA 8600/9600GT.
- The minimum CPU need for the emulator is dual-core from AMD or Intel at 1.8 GHz.
- Radeon ATI/AMD HD2600/3600 is as well a part of the minimum need for this fantastic emulator.
How Can You Play PUBG Mobile Global Version On GameLoop (Tencent Gaming Buddy)?
This fantastic Android emulator is the official emulator for the PUBG Mobile versions and has been rebranded as the GameLoop. This emulator is utilized by many players all across the world because of the following features.
- Lower minimum requirements.
- AOW Engine, which guarantees lag-free Gameplay.
- Accurate and fast controller with keyboard and mouse.
- 2K resolution support.
Follow these easy steps for playing PUBG Mobile global version on Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- First, download & Install the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator if you have not installed it already.
- After the installation is finished, open your emulator and look for the PUBG Mobile through the search bar.
- Click the most appropriate result > click download. (If you already have your game and your emulator on the computer/laptop and you have not updated that yet, then you’ll see the update button instead.)
- The downloading will start. After the download & installation are finished, you can really enjoy playing PUBG Mobile on the computer.
For ensuring a level playing field, different emulator players will get to enjoy the separate lobby and will then be matched just with the other emulator players and not with the mobile users. It’s significant to note that the usage of emulators isn’t permitted in the official tournaments.